Summer Course on European Intellectual Property Law
Date: 26 June 2017
Duration: 5 days
Location: ERA Conference Center, Trier, Germany
Cost: 1090 Euro; discounts availanble
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=67fab88915b01b876b1c07fcf2856d466bcdc0f000525875347450&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=126434
This course will provide a thorough introduction to European intellectual property law.
- EU and international legal framework;
- Trade marks and designs;
- Geographical indications;
- Copyright and the digital age;
- Patent law and litigation;
- Intellectual property exhaustion;
- Intellectual property licensing;
- Cross border litigation and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Training methods will include presentations, case studies and workshops.
Who should attend?
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European intellectual property law. Visit to the CJEU Participants in the summer course will have the opportunity to visit the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg. The number of places is limited by the Court for practical reasons to 35. Social programme After a day's intensive training, enjoy our varied social programme: the course dinner with fellow participants, wine-tasting in the Mosel vineyards and a tour of the historic city of Trier