Summer Course on European Public Procurement Law
Date: 11 September 2017
Duration: 5 days
Location: ERA Conference Centre, Trier, Germany
Cost: 1090 €
Organiser: ERA, Trier
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=043337fd3781c4379c3ae608b8ab64aeb45ac65b00542032824467&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=126435
This course will provide a thorough introduction to EU public procurement law.
- Essential concepts and principles in public procurement;
- Public sector and utilities procurement;
- Concessions and PPPs;
- Remedies and enforcement;
- Procurement by EU Institutions and bodies;
- Sustainable procurement;
- Interplay with competition and State aid rules;
- International aspects;
- Procurement process simulation.
Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through case studies and workshops.
Visit to the CJEU:
You will also have the opportunity to attend a hearing at the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg.
Who should attend?
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European public procurement law.