EU Legislative Procedure in Practice
Date: 23 March 2020
Duration: 2 1/2 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: 890 EUR (discounts available)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=5ab99ceea71bc6bd3a28d1aed72fda43cf7c1ba800670942917684&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129426
This seminar will provide participants with comprehensive knowledge on practical aspects of the decision-making process in the EU, including practical training on negotiations.
- Legal basis of EU action in the jurisprudence of the CJEU;
- Internal procedures in the Council and the EP;
- Delegated and implementing acts;
- Interaction of national parliaments;
- Involvement of citizens in the legislative procedure in the EU.