Annual Conference on European Labour Law 2020
Date: 19 March 2020
Duration: 1,5 days, 10 hours
Location: ERA Conference Centre
Cost: 890 €; discounts available
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=ce6075a75cdc6d0b907ffea39d4f946c6993db8b00674898803407&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129264
This annual conference aims at keeping employment and labour law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Platform workers;
- Employee surveillance;
- Recent CJEU case law (working time, transfer of undertakings, etc.);
- Gender equality;
- Posting of workers;
- Minimum wages.
Who should attend?
This conference is aimed at lawyers specialised in employment and labour law.
- Wim Cocquyt, Client Engagement Director for Europe, Fragomen Global LLP, Brussels;
- Miguel de la Corte Rodríguez, Legal Officer, DG Justice and Consumers, European Commission, Brussels;
- Dr Timon Grau, Partner, Linklaters LLP, Düsseldorf;
- Pascale Lagesse, Partner, Bredin Prat, Paris;
- Esther Lynch, Confederal Secretary, ETUC – European Trade Union Confederation;
- Prof Michel Miné, CNAM – Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Paris;
- Maria Mollica, Policy Officer – Fundamental Rights, Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers, European Commission, Brussels;
- Fabiana Pierini, Team Leader – Social Dimension of EMU, Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission, Brussels;
- Adam Pokorny, Head of Unit 'Working Conditions’, Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission, Brussels;
- Carita Rammus, Policy Officer – Labour Mobility, Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission, Brussels;
- Prof Adam Sagan, University of Bayreuth;
- Rebekah Smith, Deputy Director for Social Affairs, BusinessEurope, Brussels;
- Dr Gerlind Wisskirchen, Partner, CMS Hasche Sigle, Cologne;
- Anita Zirdum, Head of Service for promotion and development of labour law, Ministry of Labour and Pension System, Croatian Presidency of the Council of the European Union, Zagreb.