Annual Conference on EU Law in the Insurance Sector 2020
Date: 07 May 2020
Duration: 1,5 days, 10 hours
Location: ERA Conference Centre
Cost: 890 €; discounts available
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=634e46ef2ea3f0952e036bd85ee61cb221a48cb800674922974169&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129248
This annual conference aims at keeping legal practitioners working in the insurance sector up-to-date on the latest relevant regulatory developments, legislative initiatives and case law.
- Stocktake of EU policy, legislation and case law;
- 2020 Solvency II Review;
- Artificial intelligence and future mobility including GDPR aspects and cyber security;
- Run-off transactions;
- EU climate action in the insurance sector;
- Sustainable insurance;
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria;
- Impact of ESG disclosures and taxonomy.
Who should attend?
In-house lawyers working with insurance companies, lawyers in private practice, stakeholders, policymakers and academics.