Annual Conference on European Media Law 2020 - Online Seminar
Date: 28 May 2020
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: L42, Rue de la Loi 42, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
Cost: € 790,00 / € 711,00 (Registration by 28 April 2020)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=89278f5fd805c3772a851e015a5c4150f511ca6300700188517727&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129828
The conference aims to keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Audio-visual Media Services;
- Work programme of the new European Commission on media and audio-visual media services;
- Follow-up of recent EU initiatives on fake news and misinformation;
- Ongoing competition law investigations affecting media companies;
- EU initiatives on online platforms;
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU and ECtHR relevant for the media sector.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice specialised in media law and information technology, in-house counsel and other legal practitioners in the media sector.
Who should join the online seminar?
Participants can address written questions to the panel through a live chat.