Annual Conference on European Consumer Law 2017
Date: 12 October 2017
Duration: 2 days; 10 hours
Location: ERA Conference Center, Trier, Germany
Cost: 790 EUR - discounts available
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=a5a87322160f33dee2dfd04defe4b5f082481a7f00557689711704&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=126340
This conference will bring consumer law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Consumer legislation fitness check;
- Evaluation of the Consumer Rights Directive;
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU;
- The future of consumer collective redress in the EU;
- Update on consumer financial services in the light of the Commission’s Action Plan;
- The new Package Travel Directive and its implementation;
- Data protection: the new e-privacy rules.
Who should attend?
Legal practitioners specialised in the field of consumer law, consumer protection and policy.