Annual Conference on European Copyright Law
Date: 09 November 2017
Time: start time 09:00
Duration: 2 days
Location: ERA Conference Centre, Trier, Germany
Cost: 790 €
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?126341&en
This year’s annual conference will update intellectual property lawyers on the ongoing EU initiatives in the field of copyright law.
- Follow up to the EU copyright reform in the Digital Single Market;
- New developments on copyright, cable retransmission and broadcasting;
- The adoption of the Regulation on cross-border portability of online content;
- Communication to the public: recent CJEU rulings on streaming, hyperlinking, and broadcasting;
- Role and responsibilities for internet intermediaries;
- Key recent CJEU rulings on copyright.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, judges and other practitioners of law dealing with copyright and intellectual property law, internet and consumer law.