EMIR Update 2017
Date: 13 November 2017
Duration: 2 days
Location: ERA Conference Centre, Trier
Cost: 890 €
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?127052&en
This conference will update practitioners on the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR)’s latest requirements. Special attention will be paid to the new rules on variation margin as applicable in the EU and globally. The forthcoming amendments to the EMIR will also be addressed.
- Variation margin rules;
- Portfolio margining requirements for CCPs;
- The Commission’s EMIR REFIT and CCPs proposals for supervision:
- new reporting and clearing obligations;
- new transparency and risk mitigation techniques;
- changes to registration, supervision and access to data held in trade repositories.
Who should attend?
Capital markets lawyers, in-house counsel, investment brokers, supervisors and civil servants.