Annual Conference on European Public Procurement 2018
Date: 22 March 2018
Duration: 2 days
Location: Trier, Germany
Cost: Registration before 22 Feb 2018: 711€ / Registration after 22 Feb 2018: 790€
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?127487&en
This year's annual conference will bring practitioners up to date with the latest trends and current issues in EU public procurement law. The focus will be on EU policy developments, recent jurisprudence of the CJEU and national courts, public procurement and EU external trade relations and the interplay between public procurement, competition and corruption.
- The Commission's 2017 Public Procurement Package;
- Professionnalisation of EU public procurement;
- Procurement by EU institutions;
- Joint cross-border procurement;
- Recent jurisprudence of the CJEU and of national courts;
- Public procurement and EU external trade relations;
- Procurement, competition and corruption.
Who should attend?
Ministry officials and other civil servants dealing with public procurement matters, lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel.