Annual Conference on European Public Procurement Law 2018
Date: 22 March 2018
Duration: 2 days
Location: Trier, Germany
Cost: Registration before 22 Feb 2018: 711€ / Registration after 22 Feb 2018: 790€
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?127487&en
The aim of this year’s annual conference is to update legal practitioners on the latest developments in the field of public procurement at EU level. It will also review the results of the implementation of the new Directives and the progress made with e-procurement.
- The European Commission‘s new Public Procurement Package;
- Progress and results of the meetings of the EU network of first instance review bodies;
- Cross-border procurement;
- Concrete results in the implementation of the new Directives;
- Progress made with e-procurement;
- Recent rulings from the CJEU.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, ministry officials and other civil servants dealing with public procurement matters.