Implementing Basel III: What to Expect from Basel IV?
Date: 04 October 2018
Duration: 2 days
Location: Trier, Germany
Cost: Registration before 4 Sep 2018: 711€ / Registration after 4 Sep 2018: 790 €
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?127340&en
Conference cancelled. HS #331497 / МК
This conference will update banking law practitioners on the latest developments related to the Basel III/IV framework.
- Transposition of the CRD IV/Basel III framework into EU banks;
- The Basel Committee‘s latest proposal – analysis of the status quo;
- Analysis of the Commission‘s proposals of 23 November 2016 to amend the CRR and CRD as well as the SRMR and BRRD;
- CRD V/CRR II – enhancing risk control and ensuring better access to funding;
- Concerns about excessive regulation and the uncertainty associated with completing the reforms;
- The final calibration of the regulatory framework: what will this mean for big banks?
Who should attend?
Banking lawyers, national and supranational supervisors.