Data Protection in the European Institutions
Date: 17 January 2019
Duration: 1 1/2 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: 790 EUR (discounts available)
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=898a715b8a666560c41cb16f7cd46fffa9c1f78c00620087878054&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=128417
The seminar aims to provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with the necessary guidance on how to apply the revised Regulation 45/2001 on data protection in the European institutions, bodies, agencies and offices in practice. It will offer an opportunity to discuss with key legal experts the novelties and issues at stake.
- Main changes in relation to Regulation 45/2001;
- Revised principles of personal data processing;
- Obligations of EU institution as controller and processor of personal data under new Regulation Rights of data subject;
- Supervision over data protection compliance in European institutions, bodies and agencies;
- Remedies, liability and penalties in case of non-compliance.