European Immigration Law: Annual Conference 2019
Date: 16 May 2019
Duration: 1 1/2 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: 750 EUR (discounts available)
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=9ab328401f8b2d82cba7c3fab23d695415d3197600630124984592&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=128454
The aim of this conference is to provide legal practitioners with an update on recent developments in the EU legal migration system and the mechanisms put in place to tackle labour and skills shortages and to reinforce the attractiveness of the EU for key workers. It will give them with the opportunity to discuss current legal reforms with high-level experts in the field.
* Novelties in current EU legal migration law
* Results of the “Fitness Check” on legal migration;
* Alternative pathways for legal migration;
* Intra-Corporate Transfers Directive;
* Implementation of the Single Permit Directive;
* Students and Researchers Directive;
* Employment and immigration law after Brexit;
* Integration and family reunification of third-country nationals.