Distributed Ledger Technologies, Cryptoassets and Security Tokens: Regulatory Trends
Date: 27 May 2019
Duration: 1 1/2 days
Cost: € 801,00 (Registration before 27 April) / € 890,00
Organiser: Academy of European Law (ERA)
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=6f6fc1747229a6fbb889b86df96009f81a0d6c6400631647365877&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=128670
The seminar will analyse the existing and proposed regulations applicable to cryptoassets, security tokens, virtual currencies and their underlying technologies.
* Impact of distributed ledger technologies on financial services;
* Regulating distributed ledger technologies, cryptoassets, security tokens and virtual currencies at international, EU and national levels;
* The perspective of central banks on virtual currencies;
* The risks of buying virtual currencies: a view from the regulators;
* Tackling the illicit use of virtual currencies in the EU.
Who should attend?
Government officials, professionals in the payment services sectors, EU and national supervisory authorities, lawyers in private practice dealing with banking and virtual currencies