European Sports Law and Policy: Latest Trends
Date: 13 June 2019
Duration: 1 1/2 days
Cost: 750 EUR (discounts available)
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=a93e5c26f206b0626383c1633f23aeac74b5e5ec00631808921695&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=128553
The aim of this conference is to provide legal practitioners with an update on recent developments in European sports law and the mechanisms put in place to safeguard integrity and good governance. It will give them the opportunity to discuss current legal reforms and case law with high-level experts in the field.
- EU competition law and the practices of sports federations;
- Impact of digitalisation and new technologies on sport;
- Personal data protection in sport and the fight against doping;
- Brexit – implications for Britain’s sport;
- Good governance and integrity in European sport;
- Recent case law in sporting matters;
- e-Sport: key legal issues.