Annual Conference on European Family Law 2019
Date: 26 September 2019
Duration: 1,5 days; 10 hours
Location: ERA Conference Center, Metzer Allee 4, 54295 Trier, Germany
Cost: 690 Euro; discounts available
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=059aab626f1514048446dcde5c62844bc58220e600643399176631&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=128502
This conference aims at keeping practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the recent case law and the latest developments at international and EU level in the area of family law.
- Recent CJEU case law on family law;
- The recast Brussels IIa Regulation to be published in June 2019;
- New EU Public Documents Regulation which is applicable since 16 February 2019;
- New EU Regulations on matrimonial and partnership property law which are effective since 29 January 2019;
- Impact of EU Regulations on family law on persons domiciled in third states;
- Effects of Brexit on binational partnerships and international families.
Who should attend?
Family lawyers, lawyers in private practice and notaries involved in family litigation, ministry officials, judges, policymakers, academics.