Annual Conference on European Company Law and Corporate Governance 2019
Date: 10 October 2019
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Trier, Germany
Cost: € 891,00 (registration by 10 September) / € 990,00
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?128660&en
The aim of this year’s annual conference is to update legal practitioners on the latest trends and current issues in European company law. The focus will be on the recently adopted EU company law package, EU policy developments on corporate governance, jurisprudence of the CJEU and the anticipated impact of Brexit on European company law.
* The new EU rules on digitalisation;
* Cross-border corporate mobility;
* Impact of Brexit on the mobility of companies and financial institutions in Europe;
* Sustainable corporate governance;
* Transposition of the EU Shareholders Directive;
* Foreign investments.
Who should attend?
Lawyers specialised in company law and corporate governance, M&A lawyers, in-house counsel, civil servants from ministries and national authorities.