ICC Institute Masterclass on International Contracts
Date: 04 December 2019
Duration: 3 days
Location: International Chamber of Commerce Headquarters 33-43 avenue du Président Wilson 75116 Paris, France
Cost: € 1,318.80
Organiser: International Chamber of Commerce
Web Link: https://iccwbo.org/event/icc-institute-masterclass-international-contracts-2019/
This three day training on negotiating and drafting M&A contracts will include practical application of a mock case in small working groups and will evolve around specific topics such as:
- Condition precedents;
- Representations and warranties;
- Forms of Buyer and Seller protection;
- Limitations of Liability.
Who should attend?
- Legal directors and corporate counsel from companies involved in international trade;
- Practising lawyers;
- Legal practitioners advising international trading companies;
- Business people involved in international trade and dispute resolution;
- Lawyers, corporate counsel and business people who may be involved in M&A activity.