Annual Conference on European VAT Law 2019
Date: 28 November 2019
Duration: 2 days
Location: ERA Conference Center, Metzer Allee 4, 54295, Trier, Germany
Cost: 870 €; discounts available
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=6cf7ec1272b33183d3de82f646c7468b805899a600653806155422&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=128564
This conference will enable legal practitioners specialising in VAT to keep up-to-date with the most recent developments in legislation and jurisprudence in the field.
* Policy update from the European Commission;
* The fight against VAT fraud;
* Applying VAT to the digital economy;
* VAT and financial services;
* Measures to reduce the VAT gap: the Polish example Analysis of the EU-27 and UK perspectives on VAT and Brexit;
* Recent case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the area of VAT.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, tax advisors, national civil servants, judges and prosecutors.