Climate Change and Sustainable Finance
Date: 06 February 2020
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: ERA Conference Centre, Metzer Allee 4, 54295 Trier
Cost: € 890,00 / € 801,00 (Registration by 6 January 2020) // € 712,00 (Registration by 6 December 2019)
Organiser: ЕРА - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?129386&en
The conference will explain the legal implications of climate change for financial services – banking, investment services and financial infrastructure.
- The EU's three-step approach to climate action;
- Enforcement approachesEU taxonomy of eco-compatible activities;
- Methodologies for EU climate benchmarks and disclosures for benchmarks;
- Corporate disclosure of climaterelated information;
- Microfinance and climate change adaptation;
- Towards an EU Green Bond Standard;
- Conceptualising climate-related physical and transition risks as financial risks;
- Calibrating climate risk within the framework of capital requirements.
Who should attend?
EU and national regulators/supervisors, legal officers in financial services sectors (credit institutions, investment firms, asset managers, CSDs), lawyers in private practice, compliance officers.