Annual Conference on European Public Procurement Law 2020
Date: 19 March 2020
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Trier, Germany
Cost: € 890,00 / € 801,00 (Registration by 19 February 2020)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?129374&en
This conference will update legal practitioners on the latest trends and current issues in European public procurement law. The focus will be on the European Commission’s priorities, recent jurisprudence of the CJEU, innovation and digitalisation, practical issues and challenges and the anticipated impact of Brexit.
- Innovation procurement and e-procurement;
- Green public procurement;
- How to detect and deal with bid-rigging?
- IP rights in public procurement;
- Efficient remedies;
- Corruption and compliance in public procurement from an auditing perspective;
- CJEU case law developments and their practical implications;
- Public procurement in Europe after Brexit.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, ministry officials and other civil servants dealing with public procurement matters.