Annual Conference on EU Data Protection Law 2020
Date: 26 March 2020
Duration: 1 1/2 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: 790 EUR (discounts available)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=d5a031ffa89b96486d91d5d70f18810599e8599500666240281687&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129301
The conference aims to provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with an update and necessary guidance on new data protection rules. It will give them an insight into how to combine them with the demands of the contemporary economy. It will offer an opportunity to discuss with key legal experts the issues at stake. Post-GDPR challenges and e-privacy reforms will also be addressed.
- GDPR enforcement in the EU Member States;
- Confidentiality rules for electronic communications data;
- Data protection and artificial intelligence;
- The present and the future of international data transfers;
- Security measures for the protection of personal data;
- Processing personal data in the online environment;
- Respecting data subject rights;
- CJEU case law.